Key Responsibilities :
- Identify good debt products available in Secondary Market
- Discuss with product providers/brokers and get best deal in terms of Security price and commissions and tip-up with them
- Prepare list of debt product offerings and launch the same to team and sub-brokers
- Host the debt offering on our portal and keep updating the same daily
- Prepare sales literature on debt products and publish the same to team and sub-brokers
- Coordinate with sales team and get orders/purchase requests along with payment and execute the same
- Billing on companies/brokers for commission receivables and claim the same
- Put necessary controls and ensure no fraud/misspelling of products
- Keep updated about the developments in debt market and update the same to team and sub-brokers.
- Manage complete process and operations related to secondary debt products
Qualification : Graduate / Post Graduate
Work experience and knowledge : 3+ Years experience in retail debt product sales and management. Knowledge and understanding of dealing in G-secs, Corporate Bonds, & other fixed Income Instruments.
- Assessing debt markets and risk associated with the securities. Knowledge and understanding on key product indicator such as credit ratings, duration, modified duration, coupon, yield and returns etc.,