KARVY Stock Broking Ltd is hiring finance advisors as ‘Relationship Manager’ for selling financial and investment products like FD’s, Mutual fund, PMS, etc., across some of its key markets.
The role is focused on building relationships with individual customers and distributors (Sub brokers) and for this, you must have good understanding of investment products and the ability to prospect and sell the same to retail customers and HNI’s. Your aim will be to quickly build a customer base.
Working closely with Cluster Head and Zonal heads, you will drive sales and grow your AUM. This opportunity calls for a relationship based sales professional, who is passionate about investment products and sales.
Access to a good brand, competitive compensation and career advancement to leadership roles like area manager and cluster manager awaits you.
Skills and Requirements
- Understanding of financial products, different asset classes and its risk and return (preferably sales experience in the same)
- Ability to analyze and review customers’ existing portfolios
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to sell and close a prospect.
- NISM Certification (MF module) and compliance
- The person should have her own laptop/ desktop with an internet connection to work from home
If you are passionate about sales and like to grow with us.